CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Best Thing Ever!!!

While Jeremy and I were away in DC we had to stop at a store to get a couple of things. As we walked into the store I was amazed at what I saw. It was a bunch of shopping carts with different characters on them and inside of the cart is a TV that a child can watch a show while you are shopping. There was Dora, Barney, Backyardigans, Thomas the Train, and many more. I was so amazed at these carts, first that they existed & that they work, and second that they were in a K-Mart of all places. I had to get pictures, the store clerks and Jeremy thought I was crazy. If you have seen one before you are a lucky person. I can only hope that they come down our way. It would make my shopping trips a ton easier. I could breeze through a store in no time if Hayden was content to sit in the cart for a while, and it would save the poor employee's a ton of time, because they won't have to take back to the shelves all of this misplaced items that I grab along the way to entertain through out the store hoping to get a couple of minutes to finish my shopping. I love these carts and I want them to come to stores everywhere!!!!!





























3 comments:

Jodi said...

Now that is what I call shopping in style! I'm going to show it to Nathan. Who knows, maybe Publix is next.

Vicky said...

Hi, Do they have one for Grandpa's????

meredith said...

Hy-vee, our local grocery store has the same thing only they're red. They don't hold as manu groceries as a regular car, but they hold 2 kids. Lily prefers the min shopping carts she can push herself now, but I miss the days she road along. :)