CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Potty Time

Last weekend was General Conference and Jeremy decided that it would be the perfect weekend to try and potty train Hayden. I had absolutely no desire to even start, being as sometimes I feel like I am still potty training Ethan and it is the one motherly duty that I feel like I could definitely live without. I don't care what people say it is much easier when they are in diapers, you don't have to make the made dash to the bathroom in the middle of Target praying they don't have and accident on the way, and hoping that all of your frozen goods will still be frozen by the time you convince them that it is ok to use this foreign potty. With all of that said Hayden has done an amazing job. Sunday it seemed like there was no hope and I just gave Jeremy that "I told you so look", but as the week progressed he has done great!! He now wears big boy pants all day long!!! So I will give full credit to the daddy for this one, if only he was the one that had to go shopping with him all would be complete!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yeah, Hay-hay! Aunt Jodi is sooooo proud of you!

meredith said...

Great job. I always wait until right before they turn 3- b/c they train so fast and can usually make it to the potty right away. Since we only have girls, potty training drives me crazy. Even though Lily is totally trained, I made 5 trips to the bathroom with her this weekend when we were out. At least Jer can take the boys :)