CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy





























Typically, Jamie does a great job of keeping our blog posted with the most current events in the Martin clan. However, today is a very, very special day...Jamie's Birthday, so I wanted to let the world know how very blessed we all are (especially me!!) to have Jamie in our lives. I am eternally grateful for the love that brought Jamie Currie Watkins into this world twenty something years ago. She is a wonderful person who brings out the very best in me. I am the man I am today because of her endless support of me and our beautiful family. She is optimistic and happy, spunky and fun, loving and humble. She is such a wonderful example to our children and to mothers everywhere. She makes our house a home and a refuge from the world. When we were married over 8 years ago, we picked John Michael Montgomery's song "Home to You." For those of you that don't know it, it is about the joy of coming home to a wonderful person after a long days work. Over the last 8 years, and especially recently, that song and its meaning have become alot more meaningful to me. What's amazing is that she does it all with 4 beautiful children in tow. She amazes me and I love her with all my heart. I do not know where I would be without her. I am so very grateful to have found my eternal companion and soul mate!! Jamie- I love you! I may be your someday, but you are my every day! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy late birthday Jamie! How cool that Jeremy posted about you. It just goes to show that you are both blessed (or that you trained him well).

Jodi said...

"Aw...I think I'm going to be sick"...isn't that what Jeremy says! Happy birthday my sister! You are amazing and all I've got to say to all that other stuff is "ya..ya..ya..ya"!

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday again. You have a special place in my heart. Goes to show you can kick them. Jeremy is a keeper. Love the birthday plate - filled with so much love.

Laurie D. said...

Happy birthday Jamie. What a sweet husband you have.