CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brice 1st Birthday

It is hard to believe that my baby is 1 already. I can remember the day that I found out that I was pregnant and to say it was a surprise would be an understatement. Brice is living proof that our Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need in our lives. I can not imagine my life with out my sweet baby boy. He makes each day worth waking up for. His little smile lights up a room and warms my heart to the very core. We celebrated his party at grandma and grandpa Watkins house. Jeremy and I had some work to do on a rental house in Ocala. Lets just say the hi-light of our trip was definitely Brice's party, fixing the house was a nightmare. The family gathered together to celebrate and we love being with them. It is tons of fun to catch up with everyone and be surrounded by those who you love most in this world. I loved watching Brice dig into his first birthday cake. He devoured every last bit of it and was covered head to toe in the icing. He is so cute and I am honored to be his mom. There is nothing in this world that I cherish more than being a mom. I would have to say that the question I get asked the most from almost everyone I come in contact with is "If we are done yet?" Although it is a very personal question if we are going to have any more kids or not, I get asked it at least 5 times a day if I go out in public with my babies. It is also a very hard question to answer, and one I don't have an answer for because I love my babies, and it is the love that I have for each of them that makes me always want more. As I watch each of them on there birthdays I am excited, but also a little saddened at the fact that they are growing bigger and bigger with each passing day. They are my sunshines!!!














I let Ashley, Ethan, and Hayden pick out his cake. I think that they did a great job!!













Ethan was there ready to help with blowing out the candles.


















He wasn't too sure about cousin Kaitlyn sneaking some of his cake.













He had the cake all over, especially on and in his ears thanks to uncle Tony who helped him out a little.














Kissing cousins!













Grandma enjoying the party, even though she and dad must have been exhausted from working the early morning shift at the temple. They even had to get up at 3:30am the next morning. Now that is what I call love to let us have a party at their house, with all of the family even though they had to get up so early. We love coming home and spending time with them. Even just a little bit of time is worth the 8 hr drive!!! The kids love every minute of being there, Hayden even cried half of the way home to go to grandpa's house (all the other kids call it grandma's, but not Hayden it is grandpa's house to him). The next trip is never soon enough.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love that picture of Mama! You did a great job! We love you guys and missed you the moment we left...literally! If I had it my way the sisters would be next door neighbors on those three lots next to Mama & Daddy's house.