CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Soccer Time

Ashley and Ethan started soccer yesterday. This is their 2nd year playing and they are so much fun to watch. They take after their mom and get tired and hot about 2 minutes into it. Jeremy is their coach this year, so it was tons of fun watching him rally 10 kids all while having to keep his 2 in check with them constantly saying "Daddy, I'm hot", "Daddy I'm thirsty", "Daddy my shoes hurt,"etc.., etc.., etc.., needless to say I spent the whole time trying not to laugh hysterically on the side lines. All of that aside he did a great job on his first day of being a coach, and the kids really do love it.














Ethan and Ashley all set to go.














Jeremy coaching the kids, he did great! I was very impressed.














Ethan getting ready to kick, he does great at the kicking and blocking. He is not too big a fan of the running.













Hayden was very sad that he was not allowed to play, all he wanted was his daddy.














I eventually won him over with the bribe of ice cream after practice if he would come and sit with me.














Brice's version of soccer, he isn't using his hands after all, no one said you couldn't use your mouth.


















He was very patient a sat in his stroller most of the time, even though it was hot out.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Good job dad! Riley and Kamryn love playing soccer too! Only Kamryn is playing this year, but it is always fun to watch.

Laurie D. said...

Hey Jamie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Very cute pictures. I especially love the one of Brice eating the ball. Good luck with soccer season. We're taking a break this season, and I'm quite enjoying not having to get everyone ready.

Jodi said...

My Hay"bigboy" can come play soccer with his Uncle Nathan anytime and I will kiss him all over his face!

Diane said...

AAAH! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you would doing. I was so glad to get your comment. I am definitely adding you to my list so that I can keep tabs on you. Your kids are SO big!! Lets keep in touch

Colette said...

How cute you all are. I'm glad I found you blog... so fun! You all look great!
I can't wait till I have kids old enough to play sports..it looks so fun!

The Hales said...

Jamie,

I found your blog and love it. I can now keep up with what you are doing. I will check you blog all the time....well, when I can.