CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Years!!!

While we were down in Florida for the weekend it was also my 10 year high school reunion. It was great to see all of my old friends and classmates. Everyone looked great and we had a bunch of fun reminiscing about old times and catching up on what everyone is doing now. I think I shocked them all by how many kids I had. If they had handed out awards we would have won the one for the most kids!!!! I must admit I am completely satisfied with where my life is. I can remember talking with my friends about what and where we would be in ten years and I have exceeded all of my old expectations. I have a wonderful husband and family, a degree , and on top of all that the most wonderful job in the whole world, I get to be a full time mom. This 10 years has been great, and I am looking forward to the next 10!!!!




























They had a BBQ lunch on Saturday morning.













We loved getting dressed up! It is not very often we have an excuse for just the two of us to get dressed up and go out.













Two of my closest friends from High School Rachel and Adriene. The others could not come, but they were in our hearts!!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

You are so young!!! No more posts about your age-- I feel old!