CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Did you ever think...

















Imagine pulling into a gas station and seeing a man in his early 30's dancing around the gas pump, shouting praises in the air, and kissing fellow gassers. That was me this morning as I filled up for gas at $1.99 per gallon. I haven't been able to fill my car for less than $25 bucks for 2 years! I never thought I would be so excited for $1.99 gas, but I am. It will be great to be able to take Jamie to dinner or the kids to the movies again! Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Yahoo!

5 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

That's my husband!! You can't help but love his frugal little self, but I am looking forward to my dinners out!!!

Diane said...

So Jeremy, what type of fellow gas guzzlers were you kissing? That is what I want to know. I hear you though. It brings us a lot of joy too.

meredith said...

What I thought was so cute was that he called us at 7:15 (our time) to share the news. We thought you guys were having another baby or something, he was so excited. We're glad for you but jealous as well as we're still at $2.19 here. Here's hoping we see $$1.99 like you guys! and have fun trick or treating!!!!!

Laurie D. said...

Wow! The lowest we've seen here in Clermont is $2.31. Nice. I love the visual image you left me with.

Jodi said...

I'm just trying to get the image of Jeremy dancing around out of my head! Here I thought $2.17 was awesome when I filled up last night in Lady Lake. If only this would last; please let it last!