CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

School Fashion Show

As I was growing up each year my mom would take me school shopping, after we got all of the outfits I would then do a fashion show for my dad. It is a memory that I love and so I decided to start doing the same thing with Ashley and Ethan. The kids loved it!!!! They completely performed and acted like they were real runway models. They would come back into the bedroom and high five each other and complement on how good each other looked in their new cloths. Then they would make an announcement when they were coming back out so that their dad would be ready and would make music for them to model to. It was very cute and will be a tradition that we will continue.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love it! I remember the fashon shows for daddy too! He never did the sound effects though. It was classic Jeremy!