CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

End of the Summer Trip















We decided to end our summer with a trip to visit family in Florida, that and my sister Jodi offered to watch the kids for Jeremy and I to have a get away for a couple of days. So off we went. Our favorite time to travel is late afternoon into the night because the kids are asleep at least half of the time. They travel really well for the most part and it is really fun to watch and see what position they fall asleep in (notice Ashley's wide open mouth, this is normally how she prefers to sleep in the car). For an eight hour drive they were great!!!!














Ethan practicing his balance skills on a pole at the gas station,
every superhero needs to have great balance

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Yeah, he practiced his flying powers at my house. I thought the rule was clear, but Taylor informed me that they (Ashley, Ethan and her) continued to play superman and woman up until you picked them up. Oh well at least no one got hurt. All I want to know is "who was watching them?"