CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Watch out world

Will just had his hair cut for the first time. Unlike all of my other babies he has had a bunch of hair since he was born. So his first hair cut came earlier than any of my others. Lets just say he didn't like it too much.


I can remember doing a post on Brice when he was about the same age as Will is now. In that post I told how Brice was so patient and loved watching his older siblings play. I joked that he was just sitting back taking notes on all that he wanted to do as soon as he could move, and oh was I right!!! Brice now almost 3 is all over the place and into EVERYTHING. Will on the other hand has done no sitting back and is already all over the place and into everything. He started crawling a little before 6months and hasn't stopped moving since. He can't stand to sit still and wants to be on the go every minute. He is such a happy baby, with a sweet and fun personality. He just like all my other babies has a smile that can make your heart swell just seeing him. I just can't imagine if he is into everything now, what he is going to be like at 3. Watch out world if you thought Brice was something here comes Will.
Brice


Will

3 comments:

Jodi said...

With faces like that how can I not want to kiss them all over their faces! They are too cute! I WANT THEM!

Vicky said...

Not my babies hair, He too too little!!! Daddy just wants to play with the hair clippers I think.

Josh and Melanie said...

Oh...Jamie how did he grow soo much in 2 months. I have to come see him!