CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And it begins...... Again


I look forward to school beginning all summer long. The kids love going to school, but this year it was harder for me to let them go. I had a bunch of fun with them this summer and it went by too quick. Don't get me wrong I still like having a little bit of "free" time (if that is what you call it with 2 still at home), but now I am the "bus" again, and the homework starts, along with all the extra curricular things. Oh--- the fun of being a mom. They did look so dang cute on the first day of school though!!!



4 comments:

April Bishop said...

Looks like you guys had a fun summer! We start school tomorrow. I always feel so relieved to have them back and also kind of shocked... Where did summer go? Didn't it just start? Your kids are super cute! Love their smiles.

Jodi said...

Oh how I love those Martin babies! Those are dang cute pictures and I could hear you say it as I read your post! Thanks again for all your help with Kaitlyn's surprise party! I really appreciated it!

Unknown said...

I'll bring you some! Ps Ben and I are coming over Friday night for movie night with the Martin kids and the cranium with you and uncle Jeremy! Get excited. I'll call you later!

Colette said...

What cute kids! I bet you are the best mom! I can't believe that you have such big kids & 4. I just think of you as little Jamie I can't believe its been what 10 years or so. Glad that you guys are happy and doing good.
Miss ya-