CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 4, 2010

funniest things


My Hayden is one of those kids who always has something to say, and has a logical reason why he should or should not do something. He always has the most of-the-wall things to say. Like the other day when I was in the car and he was roaring in the back seat, finally the noise was getting to me and I asked him to stop. He told me he couldn't because he was "scaring his hicups away." Sure enough he was hicupping. His new favorite saying is after I have asked him to do something is to tell me "my knees are asleep I can't do it." I love all the things that tumble out of his little mouth, even though sometimes I know I should be upset at him I just have to laugh!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

oh how I love my Hay-baby! He is dang cute! I told you he and Kaitlyn were seperated in the pre existance. They are too much alike not to be connected some how.

Emily G. said...

Love that "my knees are alseep" hah! Zoƫ's legs are always "broken" at our house.