CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Blessed

I have been very blessed in my life with two wonderful sisters who I consider some of my closest friends. Words can not begin to express how much joy and comfort it brings me just knowing they are there if I need them. I meant to do this post on Jodi's birthday as sort of a little gift to let her know how much I love her and appreciate her, but as you all know life gets in the way, but hey things only get better with time, so this should be fabulous. I am so very lucky to have Jodi as my sister. I have no doubt each day if I need her she will be there. That if I need someone to be honest with me all I have to do is call.There are few people in this world that I can be completely honest with no matter how bad it makes me sound or how weird the words that are coming out of my mouth are, and know that they get it and get me. Growing up I was the little sister, so I am sure I got on her nerves, but I am so grateful that as we have grown that we have become friends, not only friends but the best of friends. There is nobody in this world that has a bigger heart than her---NOBODY!! She cares about all- even those she does not know, but especially those she loves, she genuinely feels their pain or their joy. My babies are blessed to call her their aunt and I am even more blessed to know that she loves them as her own! She would take them in a heart beat if I would let her (and sometimes I do, so I can have a mommy break). Again words get in the way of expressing what I feel in my heart, but I am lucky to have such wonderful sisters even more than that, I am blessed to have such wonderful friends!



We have an on going joke in our family about having "Aunt Jodi" morning hair. Her hair is just perfect chaos when she wakes up in the morning. The kids a while back went to a petting zoo with their dad an saw this bird and all of them said "Look it has Aunt Jodi hair"!!! Sooooo funny! We love your hair and we love you my sisiter!!!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I am sooooo glad you don't have a picture of me in the morning because I am sure it would have been right beneath the chicken picture. Anyway, all kidding aside I love you too my sister! Back atchya!