CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wonderful time of the year

We had a great summer with the kids this year, but as school approached I found myself, like the commercial on tv, singing "its the most wonderful time of the year". Don't get me wrong I love having my babies at home with me, but by the end of the summer they need school!!! They need someone else to entertain them because I just plain start running out of ideas and energy. They were so excited getting all of there new school cloths and supplies. We did our annual fashion show for daddy, and I was busting at the seams at how cute they are. This morning they were ready to go and it did make my heart ache to realize that my little girl is already in second grade and that my little boy is no longer in kindergarten. They each had no reluctance as we walked into their classrooms, Ashley didn't even need me to help her unload all of her supplies. Each one was still eager for a hug goodbye, which I cherish because I know that too will most likely pass with time, where they don't want to love on me in public. Hayden made me feel better by telling me "mommy your my teacher and my school is at home with you." I am anxious to see them when they each get home to see how their first day at school went.















6 comments:

Vicky said...

The are so cute!!!! Boy, could not blelieve summer is over and school has started for you guys.

Jodi said...

Very cute, I'm wondering if the bow made it through the day still in the hair. Just checking...

Diane said...

I can not believe how big they are getting. WOW!! I love when they start school with a bit of sadness attached. I love keeping up with your family. You all are amazing.

April Bishop said...

The first day of school is always so exciting. Brooke can't wait for first grade to start!

Laurie D. said...

Oh I hear ya. My kids NEED to go back to school. I'm done. But I have to wait another week and a half.

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad I can still see your family, even if it is just on the computer.

Katie said...

Ahhh, only a few more days 'til I get to sing that song.

Cute pictures. Makes me want a beautiful girl like yours to put a bow on.