CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Camping Again!!

Each year a bunch of members from our ward go on a camping trip. This year even though our previous camp out of the summer was crazy we decided to go. We had a bunch of fun and not even one trip to the doctor or even bandaide was needed this time. We spent some time our first day driving trough the beautiful mountains and doing a little hiking, we decided to stay away from one trail because of the wording on the sign, we knew it wasn't for us or should I say for our kids we like them a little too much. You can read it below. We finished with a trip to some local waterfalls, the kids loved playing in the water at the base, and Jeremy loved sliding down. Click on the link below to get the full effect of my big kid and to see how big the falls actually were. Lets just say that my heart was pounding as I watched him climb up and "slide" down. All in all we had a great time!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrAJniniAw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEfqStNk_o



















3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hey, where are the picjtures of Mom on this trip???

Jodi said...

That video almost made me laugh as hard as I did when I read your post about Brice being tethered to the pool with his life jacket on. You Martins need to go into comedy. I'm thinking that Jeremy must be okay since there was no mention of a visit to Doc Hollywood's office.

Jax said...

That video looks so fun. Your husband is a little crazy. I am jealous. I want to slide down too. So Stacy Kingsford is in your ward. that is really funny she and I have known each other since we were in 1st grade. How are you feeling?