CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

And it Begins!

I thought that with the end of summer I would be getting a little bit of a break with the 2 kids in school all day and 1 in preschool two days out of the week. I don't know who I was kidding because now is when the real fun begins of homework, and all of their extra activities. We put Ashley in Cheerleading, Ethan in Flag Football, and Hayden in a Beginner Soccer. Ashley and Ethan both started piano this year also. Although seperatly it doesn't seem like too much, when you put it all together I can not even keep my own name straight let alone the schedule of their games and practices. They all love what they are doing, and I love watching them!!! It is tons of fun to watch them grow and develop even if I feel like I have run miles by the time I am done getting them there and entertaining the others while we support the one who at the time is developing a talent. We only have a about a month of the sports season left, so I was telling Jeremy that it really isn't a big deal and we can make it work, when it dawned on me that this is just the begining. Imagine what is will be like when all 5 of the kids are involved in different things. I guess this is where divine intervention will come into play and it will all work out, so for now I will just take it day by day and enjoy watching them grow!





6 comments:

meredith said...

Just wait Activity days and cub scouts are coming.....- we have orchestra (1), band (1), dance classes (for 3 the older girls have more than 1 class) youth group (for 2), voice lessons, swim team (after school until 6 almost every day), swimming lessons, after school classes, tennis and assorted plays. This is after cutting out piano b/c we simply couldn't fit anymore and 2 instruments per child was beyond my limit this year. Just listing this all of made me tired. lol

Katie said...

I know how you feel and I'm not even as deep into it as you are! I dread all the driving around that my future holds. Cute pictures. Your kids are so fun and so adorable.

Vicky said...

Enjoy each moment, they will change to something else as they grow but them to quickly they are all gone and so are the little ones.Love the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us. Love their energy.

Vicky said...

Oh I forgot you get to look forward to when you have them in three different schools with activities at the same time.

Unknown said...

these pictures made my day... I miss my Martin babies soo much! I feel a visit to come see them coming soon!!! maybe Tennessee?

Jodi said...

Love the pictures and love those babies! I can't wait to see them this weekend. Tell Hayden I'm gonna kiss him all over his face!!!!