CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My 6 year old stud!!!




















My Ethan turned 6 this past week and had a wonderful birthday. It was the first time that his actual party was on his birthday and he loved it! He is such a fun and loving kid, I am so proud to call myself his mom and to see a little bit of me shining through him as he grows. Doesn't he look like such a little stud muffin sporting his new suit? He decided that he like the star wars shirt with it best and was very sad when I told him he could not wear it like this to church.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Come on Mom, He is so cute how could lyou resist him. Happy Birthday again Ethan. The BIG "6"

Jodi said...

I think you should have let him not only wear the shirt, but take his lightsaber sword too. I love his smile! It is contageous!