CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Brice is 2

My baby boy recently turned 2.It is hard to believe that much time has passed since he has been in our lives. We celebrated with a family party with monkey cupcakes, since we call Brice our little monkey. All the kids loved the geo trax trains that the grandparents got for him, and play with them everyday. It was nice to keep it small and simple with just us, but I guess there are enough of us to make it quite the party. Brice is such a fun baby, and is all personality. He loves making people laugh and he knows just what to do to make his brothers and sister sqirm. You would think being the baby he would let them do whatever they want, but he is the one who runs the show and he knows it. He is such a sweet boy and loves to cuddle. It is amazing how you live life without each child, but then as soon as they are here you can't imagine life without them. I definitley could not imagine my life without my Brice, he makes me smile.











1 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the cupcakes! He is too cute and little like a monkey too. I want him...please!