CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Its great to be 8

If it was hard to believe that my 2 year old turned two than it is crazy to think that my baby girl just turned 8. Ashley had a good birthday, although she was home sick we had a good day taking it easy and being together. She now gets to celebrate all week long, with a family party, cupcakes at school, and she'll finish it off with a party with friends. Ashley is such a blessing in my life. She is so smart, such a good helper, and so much fun to be around. I look forward to watching her grow and being one of my closest friends. We girls are going to have to stick together in this household of boys. She is anticipating her baptism everyday, and is full of questions about life. She is such an Angel in every since of the word.

3 comments:

April Bishop said...

Don't you just love this time of year? It's my favorite, from Halloween until Christmas is over... The swine flu sucks. All six of us have had it. Glad it wasn't too bad for you guys. And strong work with the flowers Jeremy! Cute family.

Jodi said...

Happy, happy B-day Ashley!

amberッ said...

I cant belive shes 8!!