CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers and more Diapers

I just wanted to express my apperciation to the inventor of the disposable diaper. I have been changing diapers for 8 years straight now, with I am sure another 2-3 years to go and I can not imagine if I had to use cloth diapers that I myself I had to clean out and take care of. Changing some about kill me when I am able to get rid of it right away into the trash can. So again a huge THANK YOU goes out to the disposable diaper man or woman, you are right up there with the chocolate man.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I too give them a head up. I remember the day when they came into life. I changed quickly from a diaper service to disposiable. I also remember when my sweet husband was supportive to say,"yes" to the diaper service cost. My hat is off to my mom who had neither for me and her. It was also war time with shortages.

Unknown said...

haha one day I'm sure I'll be able to truly appreciate what you are talking about here... one day :)

Unknown said...

p.s. you're post is coming soon... I still have limited internet.... look for it within the next couple of weeks!

Jodi said...

I'm not sure which is worse, diapers or potty training. Well actually I think the potty training is worse, but am very thankful for the disposable diapers. I'm with mom and would have begged for the diaper service if I lived back then.