CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boys will be Boys

I recently left Jeremy at home with the kids while I ran a few errands, as I called to tell him that I was on my way home he replied, "Good and if I hadn't gotten such cute pictures of one of your kids, he may not have made it out alive." Knowing that it was most likely Hayden who had gotten into something I laughed and was thrilled when I got home that the daddy was the one that had to clean up and deal with this mess, and finally got a little dose of Hayden himself. I am constantly telling him not to play in this one little mud puddle in the yard, but as you can see he doesn't think that I really mean for him not to get dirty, and stand right in the middle of it. You have to love him!!!!





























2 comments:

Vicky said...

He does it BIG!!! Only fair Dad got a turn.

Jodi said...

That's my Hay-baby! I think he looks great in brown!