CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Poor little guy

I debated on whether or not to post this, but since he is fine I might as well keep the memory. Brice has this little ride on car that he got for Christmas that goes down a small roller coaster. We have it in the kids play room and he loves to ride it down the toy and all over the halls upstairs. A few days ago he threw it down both flights of stairs so that he could ride it down stairs. I told him no, but kind-of laughed at his drive to get it where he wanted it. When I was telling Jeremy about it, I told him at least he didn't try to ride it down. Well I spoke a little to soon, yesterday he tried to ride it down. Thank goodness for the landing in between our two sets of stairs. I can not imagine how it could have turned out if he had fallen all the way, as is his little face is all scratched up. All I can say is there must be Angels watching over my boys, because they all are so adventurous and complete BOYS!!!














6 comments:

Vicky said...

I can hear the angel's saying OH, no!!! not the Martin child assignment today. You have to give Brice an A++ for adventure and darling rides.

Perry Family said...

I am SURE there are angels watching over us!!! I can't believe how much he looks like Jeremy! Your family is beautiful!

April Bishop said...

Did he have a great time or did it scare the pants off of him? If he loved it, you are really in trouble...

Jodi said...

I'm thinking he is getting way too big!

amberッ said...

awwww thats soooo sad.... i hope he gets better i love yall!!!

Katie said...

Poor little guy - or should I say poor Jamie? I can't tell you how many times I have seen my boys eyes light up when I can tell they have gotten some dangerous idea in their head! Glad he is okay!