CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yeah!!!!

There are few things I enjoy more in this world than finding a good deal and now that I have discovered coupons you could say that I am in deal heaven. In Florida the stores don't double or triple coupons, so I have never really messed with them before. Some friends of mine have helped me get into the coupon world up here and it is my new obsession, hobby, or I guess you could call it addiction. It is amazing to me the deals that you can find out there. I have more free tooth paste, razors and shampoos than I know what to do with (don't worry I will find someone that can use it). It is really hard for me to pay full price for something. The other day Jeremy needed contact solution and I didn't have a coupon or deal for the type he uses and it was very hard to go and pay full price, but I finally gave in and have now almost recovered. Today was triple coupons at one the the local grocery stores and this was my haul (after making 3 trips) and the grand total was just about $100 and 3 free gallons of milk ( the one reason it was higher this time is because I got 6 things of chicken and 6 lunch meats that were on sale, but not with a coupon, plus the laundry detergent and dish soap raised it up too.) There is everything from yogurt to cheese and fruit snacks to chicken, and lets not forget the cereal, chips, and soap. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love a good deal!!!!!






































































13 comments:

Josh and Melanie said...

Are you telling me that you can take a coupon into the store and they triple it. That is amazing! I have also recently discovered the world of coupons and I agree it is addictive. The thrill I get when I see the grand total of what I saved at the end of a receipt is similar to the thrill I get while eating cookies 'n creme ice creme.
Eliza helps me cut out coupons by cutting out pictures in magazines of things she would like to get at the store. I wish it was that easy.

Josh and Melanie said...

whoops...cookies 'n cream ice cream...I guess that means it is time to stop blog stocking and go to bed.

Katie said...

I went yesterday too and I am going back today to try and get the full milk/cereal deal. I didn't know about the mail-in rebate yesterday so I only bought 6 boxes! We can always use 8 more boxes!

Jodi said...

So crazy...you have got to teach me all the tricks when you come! We are counting down the days...12!

meredith said...

I'm so jealous as our stores do not double or triple coupons. We spend about $100 per week and get nothing near as much as is on your counter. Also, if you are interested in ways to save more, try www.cindysporch.net She is full of great ideas

The Hales said...

I love coupons. I went to K-mart this week and they had double their coupons. When they rang up the bill and before coupons, it was $144. After the Coupons..... $60. I was so excited. I got Expensive stuff like Chlorox Clean up, Kids (FUn type) toothbrushes, toothpastes, kids Band Aids and other stuff. I felt so good after saving that much. Thank you coupons. Like you, I do not like to pay full price. Good luck on your adventures in coupons.

The Hales said...

I love coupons. I went to K-mart this week and they had double their coupons. When they rang up the bill and before coupons, it was $144. After the Coupons..... $60. I was so excited. I got Expensive stuff like Chlorox Clean up, Kids (FUn type) toothbrushes, toothpastes, kids Band Aids and other stuff. I felt so good after saving that much. Thank you coupons. Like you, I do not like to pay full price. Good luck on your adventures in coupons.

Lori said...

Way to go! I too do coupons, but as you pointed out, there is no doubling or tripling down here. I need to get better and am welcome to new ideas.

amberッ said...

WOW!!!aunt jaime dont you think thats a little bit to much of food... just kidding!!! P.S the pizza rolls was the first thing that caught my eye!!!

Vicky said...

Way to go!! Food storage for those rainy days.

Shannon said...

I am impressed Jamie!!!!

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Sweet Deals, maybe I'll stock up the next time we head north!

anchik66 said...

you can feed a small country with all that food ;-)

Sad to compare, but I went to wal-mart, spent $70 and had three thin plastic bags to show for.