CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Someday















When I was in college my roommates would always laugh at me because I was constantly saying "Someday". Someday my prince would come, someday I would get married, someday I would have babies, someday I would have a beautiful home, someday I would live happily ever after. When I met Jeremy I knew that my someday was here, finally my prince had come, and through this boy who had stolen my heart every other someday would come to pass. Little did I know at the time that I had fallen for a man among men. There is no better man out there than my Jeremy. Not a moment goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for the boy that he put in my path for me to fall in love with. He is an incredible husband, father, and friend with such a loving and loyal heart that he would do anything for anyone and most of the time with a smile on his face. Today this man among men turns 31!!! I want to wish him a Happy Birthday and thank him for being my life, my love, my someday!!!

5 comments:

Gorton Family said...

I hope that Jeremy has a Happy Birthday and wish him the best. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

It looks like the guy behind him in the picture is wearing the same shirt. We hope Jeremy's birthday is fantastic! Oh wait it had to be!He not only got to talk to me, but was serenaded too!

tiki_lady said...

oh such a sweet post! I have gotten gushy over Mr. Incredible on my blog too many times! I wished him Happy B'day on facebook.

I found you through Shannon's blog. If you click on my name you will know who we are but in blog land please keep our real names hush hush. I wish I did that for facebook. My name is out there. I don't mind my name or Mr. Incredible's name out there so much but I have grown quite a few readers so I prefer to keep the kids incognito. Plus its fun! I love comments so if I pop in, I will always leave a comment

Vicky said...

Happy B-day the second time. We too lthink he is great!!!