CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Brice has always been such a quiet, patient little one, and he still is, but lately he is coming into his own. It is like he has been sitting back the past year taking notes on his brothers and sister and now is putting all he observed to the test. Just look at that little gleam in his eye. He is so much fun and it is too funny watching him grow and come into his own little personal style. He is always on the go!!! His favorite new thing is to sweep or mop, if I have it out cleaning he will throw himself on the floor until I turn it over to him. I just hope this habit continues as he gets older, then my floors will always stay clean. Lets hope he is done playing catch up to his brothers and sister.















2 comments:

Jodi said...

Irresistable, I could just kiss that chocolate off of his adorable face! Oh how I love him!

Erin said...

He's perfect!

I found your blog on Jessica's blog. I love seeing your beautiful family.

Giant hugs from all us Kelloggs.