CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One Year in Our Home

It is official, we have now lived in our house for a year, and been in the Carolina's for 18 months. It seems crazy that it has been that long since we left Florida. I don't have too many pictures of our old house, and I wish I did. So I thought it would be nice to put some pictures of our house on so that we can always remember what it was like at this time in our lives.
























































6 comments:

Rob and Sarah said...

Your house is beautiful and you know I am jealous! I am glad you have pictures this time.

Lori said...

The pictures look great! I remember you telling me about all the furniture sitting in storage until you could move in - it turned out wonderful!

Vicky said...

You have done a great job with your second home. Your first was neat too!

Jodi said...

For those who are wondering if you just cleaned the house before you took the pictures...the answer is NO your house is always that clean...well the first floor at least!

Jon said...

Props on the cherry cabinets :D

meredith said...

Jon, lol. keep taking notes, we'll be ready for you to redo ours in a few years!