CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just what was needed!


















For Thanksgiving my parents treated all of us kids to a getaway in Gatlinburg. It was just what we needed with the stress of the upcoming move and all the events that were about to occur in our lives. It was so nice just to escape it all and spend time with the family. Not to mention the fabulous luxury cabin that we stayed in, surrounded by beautiful mountains. I have never been a morning person, but I loved waking up every morning to the sun coming up over the mountains. Even now when I get caught up in the anxiety of everything, I think back and remember our time there.

3 comments:

Cecilee said...

I absolutely adore the picture of you all in the rocking chairs! That was genious! That place looked gorgeous:)

Jodi said...

You forgot to mention that spending an entire week with your sister, Jodi, was the cherry on top!

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Look slike a wonderful time... Great memories!!!