CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Always a Miracle













Anyone who says that they do not believe in Miracles, has never had a baby!!!You would think that after having 4 children, the entire act of child birth would be routine, but it never fails to amaze me the miracle that it truly is. Tears come to my eyes as I think of it, that we are trusted to teach and bring up our Heavenly Fathers children. We go through life never knowing that something is missing until that vacancy is filled. I didn't even know that I wanted little Will, but I can not imagine my life without him and he has only been here one week. He is such a sweet baby and fits right in with our family. It is like life is a puzzle and we can see what a beautiful picture we are creating, we just can not tell if we have all of the pieces yet to make our picture complete. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for all of my blessings, those I can see and those I can not. I am so blessed to have my children in my life all 5 of them (well 6 if you count Jeremy)!!!

7 comments:

April Bishop said...

Beautiful post. Congratulations. I'm happy for you guys!

Jodi said...

If we didn't love him before...we are IN LOVE with him now!!!!!! (P.S. we totally loved him before). I am dying to kiss him all over his face!

Vicky said...

He is a little miracle. I get to hold him every day soooooon!!!

meredith said...

what a beautiful little guy. Congratulations. :)

BTW- have you ever noticed how many December birthdays in our family?

Josh and Melanie said...

I can't wait to hold him!!!!!

Gorton Family said...

Congratulations guys. What a wonderful Christmas gift you. Am so happy for you guys. Will have to come visit you guys some time.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

YEAH!!! I loved what you shared, thank you!!! They are all such miracles! WE are excited for you guys, I guess if we get to have more, it'll be another boy to follow suit ;-), although, the kids really want a girl someday.