CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mother of 6

My sister Jodi spent most of the month of May moving, so I decided that I would help her out by watching her two girls for a week, knowing that my kids would love it and that it would give her one less thing to worry about as she finished her move. We had a great time for the week and I must say that we handled all six fairly well. Even the 6 hour car drive to take them home was pretty good. We had a fun filled week and would love to have them back anytime!


Our trip to Plaza Fiesta, a huge indoor playground, that my sister Jodi absolutely hates, so I decided I would spoil her girls with an outing to play there.
























































Dinner out at Arby's! We handled it well and only got a few odd looks from the other people having dinner, and all the kids were on their best behavior. Everyone loved it except for poor Kaitlyn who looked like I had just placed raw meat in front of her, but she did good and ate enough to get a chocolate shake for desert.














Another fun day at Monkey Joes an indoor inflatable play ground. We had to keep them all busy so that they would sleep good at night!






































































My friend Natalie went to lunch with her husband for her birthday, so at one point I had a total of 11 kids. They were all great and we even conquered lunch together! All are in the picture, but one who was sleeping.














What a fun week for the kids!!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

My hat is off to you, big time!!!

Vicky said...

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

props! I hope I'll be able to be like you one day!

Jodi said...

Kaitlyn woke up today and yesterday asking if we were going to Aunt Jamie's house. You must have done something right, my sister! I can never thank you enough!!!