CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Great Men!

I have been very blessed in my life to be surrounded by great men! I never had to wonder growing up or even now if my dad loved me. He was always quick to say it to each of us kids, and the words that always followed were how much he loved my mom. The influence this made on me was one to my very core, it let me know how important family is, but at the very heart of the family is the marriage of the mother and father, and that we should always put that love first. My dad is the best I feel I had an advantage of being the youngest to get a bunch of one on one time with my parents. I love just being with them and joking with them. My dad is quick on his toes with advice and words that make it seem better, always bringing things into an eternal perspective and helping me realize what really matters. I feel eternally blessed to call myself his daughter! It is his example that led me to the man that I now share my life with.

There are no words for how much I love Jeremy, but more than that there are no words to describe how happy it makes my heart to have him be the father of our beautiful babies. He is absolutely an incredible father. I love watching him with each of them. Their little eyes light up when he is around. He makes each of their days better just by being their dad. He is a wonderful example for them and always puts us first in his life. Even when he is pulled in a million different directions we know that we come first. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for having him in my life. I know Jeremy is the man he is because of the example of his father who is also a great man!

My father-in-law is one of the most loving men that you will ever come in contact with. He shows so much love to all those around him.He has such a great sense of humor and it makes you happy just to be around him. I know that all the things I love about Jeremy as a father he learned from watching his dad, and by taking his advice and council.

I know it may be a little late, but I want to wish all 3 of these great men a Happy Father's Day!!!!





























1 comments:

Vicky said...

I too think they are wonderful.