CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I can do it myself

As Hayden sat watching Ethan get dressed for church this morning, he must have decided that he was just as big as his brother, because when it came time for me to get him dressed came the famous words "I can do it myself", "I don't need help mommy". Now normally this would be fine with me, but as I watch each of my babies get bigger, I am learning that the time flies way too fast and that they are only babies for such a short time. But I was a good mom and let my baby do it by himself this morning, even though I want to freeze time and keep him little forever, I know that he has to grow. I was proud of him too, because no matter how hard it got for him, he finally got his pants pulled up, all by himself.

















3 comments:

Jodi said...

He really isn't my Hay-baby any more! I just want to kiss him all over his face!

meredith said...

It's crazy how fast it goes. We still call Lily the baby but she does so much on her own and Charlie is really a young lady now- the boys are starting to ask her out and Shawn and I are getting nervous.......

K.C. said...

He looks like "E". Yes hang on, it only goes faster and faster!