CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa

Since we weren't able to spend Christmas with family, my mom and dad came to visit for a few days. We love it when they come to stay with us!!! We always have so much fun just being together.














While they were here, they were "lucky" enough to go to Sams with me for my monthly grocery shopping trip. That is a sight to see, two buggies with four kids full of food. I am sure that mom and dad won't forget it soon. We decided to get a poinsettia tree that was on clearance while we were there, but the problem was getting it into the car along with all of us and the grocery's. Lets just say that my 7 passenger van was packed to the max, with dad being the hero and helping it all fit.













Dad sat in the back seat holding the tree surrounded by all the babies for the 20min drive home. The kids loved it and he is now the person they always want to sit in the back with them.













Brice got a little bit of the tree on him as Grandma pulled it out of the car. Luckily he was sleeping and didn't even know it happened.














3 comments:

Jodi said...

I have one too! Alice gave it to me and I LOVE it!

Vicky said...

Guess KC will end up with mine.

K.C. said...

oh, yea I get your Tree...