CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Idaho

We were able to make a last minute trip to visit Jeremy's family in Idaho!! It had been too long and was way over due. We have had a great time and it even snowed just for us the entire week we were here. The kids loved it and sure did look cute in their snow cloths, but can I just say I am glad that we don't have to dress like this everytime we need to play outside in Florida. We had a wonderful vacation (we even came all this way to swim, hahaha)and we can't wait til next time.



























2 comments:

Jodi said...

There is nothing more important than time spent with family! Looks like you guys made a whole bunch of memories! I must say a couple of those pics of Will are priceless!

SARAH said...

We love the snow, but I must confess, it is a hassle to 'dress up' every time we go outside. There are highlights though: Today the sun was shining so bright on the snow that I could barely open my eyes! It gave me some warmth in this cold and gloomy winter. I miss you all. There is not a day that goes by that Will is not looking for jobs to get us back down south closer to my family and our Florida friends! :)