CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Of all the things







Of all the things in the world that I am thankful for my family is right at the top of the list. During our transition time of moving we were blessed to be able to stay with my parents. It was a wonderful experience! Moving all 7 of my family into my parents home had me a bit nervous, then for it to last close to 4 months had me even more nervous, but it really is a time in my life that I will cherish. I have always been close with my parents, but living with them now as an adult has truly made them some of my closest friends! Not only my friends, but Jeremy's and the kids too. It was so great to get to see them everyday and to watch them with the babies. We laughed daily with them, and so many great memories were made. As much as I miss living in the Carolina's, being close to my family and getting to see them on a regular basis, makes my heart happy.

1 comments:

Chris said...

You do have an awesome family!! We're still waiting for them to adopt us..hee hee.:)