CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9 years and counting!!

Today my heart is very full as I look back on the past 9 years of my life. Growing up and even now I wouldn't say that I believe in soul mates, but looking at the man by my side, my heart knows that he was created just for me. He makes everyday a better day just by being here with me. We have had a wonderful 9 years of marriage!!! The journey has been a fun and full one, not to say that we haven't had our tough days, but like I said before having him by my side has always made it better. We have 4 beautiful babies who are the lights in our lives, and prove to us each and everyday that our love is a real and powerful thing. I could not ask for a better father for my babies, or a better example for me. I love being Mrs. Jeremy Martin and I hope and pray that the next 60 years of our marriage is as good as the first 9.





















































11 comments:

April Bishop said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations. Jeremy has always been one of my favorite people ever, I'm glad he found someone like you. Very sweet, wonderful post...

Mac said...

Love the post Jamie!! CONGRATULATIONS ON 9 YEARS;O)!!! I've seen Jeremy dancing!! There is definitely more to him than meets the eye.

Jodi said...

What nothing about the amazing sister that sacraficed so that the parents could make it to the wedding? I see, I see how you wanna be :-)!

It is wonderful when you have the love of your life to share that life with. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

no way... 9 years already?! That means I'm getting old... I totally remember that!

Gorton Family said...

Hey, I thought about you guys on your anniversary. I usually don't remember things like that but I remember yours every year. Jeff and I remember those days often and marvel at how fast the time has gone. Happy Anniversary!

Diane said...

So CUTE!! I have to say Jeremy only looks nine in your wedding pictures. Hee Hee. I wish I could have talked more with you guys the other day. I was SO sick with the stomach flu and couldn't even think straight. Please call me again though because I would love to talk.

meredith said...

Congratulations! I hope you guys did something totally fun and that you make huge plans for next year when you hit the big 1-0 :) We were just thinking about you guys and when you got married b/c we just pulled the green and white dress that Charlie wore at your reception out for Lily to wear. It seems like just yesterday that we were at your reception.
We miss you guys, hopefully we'll all meet up in ID at the same time in the next few years :)

Shannon said...

Congrats Jamie-- you look the same in all those pictures, but Jeremy looks REALLY YOUNG. Have you aged him? Ha!

Vicky said...

You two make and made a great looking couple. You can help but smile at the pictures with all the fun and love in them. I know they say years age you but Jamie I didn't realize you robbed the craddle until I looked at Jeremy's pictures. Your still look as beautiful as always, inside and out.

anchik66 said...

Congratulations! You two are perfect together. Keep it that way!

Jax said...

Wow you guys look amazing!! I can't believe it has been that long. I always new you were perfect together:) Love you both so much
Jax